Protect your nets, pads, mats, and other parts of your trampoline from the harmful, damaging effects of the sun.
As anyone who has ever had a trampoline knows, the sun can take a toll on your enclosure netting, strip your mat, deteriorate your pad, and tear through your trampoline.
No More! Don't spend hundreds of dollars replacing your trampoline parts due to sun damage any more, instead prevent the damage from happening with our new, specially designed and scientifically formulated UV Protective Spray.
This spray helps to protect your fabric materials from the rays of the sun, giving them more life and preventing corrosion and premature deterioration due to sun damage.
This will expand the life of your trampoline parts and save you hundreds of dollars vs. replacing all of your parts!
Protection From Harmful UV Rays For All Fabric Types
- Protects Fabric from harmful UVA & UVB rays
- Extends the Life of Fabric
- No odor, no yellowing, no stiffening of fabric
- water based, not solvent based
- enhanced with aqua Armor Waterproofing
No aerosols, no harsh chemicals, just performance!
UV Fabric Protection Spray that fights damage caused by harmful UVA & UVB light
Ray Bloc UV Fabric Protector is an advanced UV protection treatment to provide unsurpassed UV Protection for all fabric types.
Formulated for Fabric Types:
Specially formulated for use on all of today's natural and synthetic outdoor fabrics
Ambient Cure Formulation
Ray Bloc UV Fabric Protector dries and bonds to the fabric to provide continuous protection from harmful UV rays. Simply spray on and let air dry.
Designed for the UV protection of all high performance outdoor fabrics found in patio furniture, cushions, umbrellas, covers, pillows, cabanas, boat covers, pwc covers, atv covers, chairs, sofas, canopies and more!
Earth Friendly Solutions
All of Trek7's products are water-based and contain no heavy solvents, harsh chemicals or aerosols. We strive to make solutions that are safe for the environment without affecting superior performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will 1 bottle give me?
8 ounce will do up to 40 square feet. We use high output triggers so be sure not to over apply. Try a single coat first and test for waterproofing.
Will Ray Bloc affect my fabric?
Ray Bloc will not affect the color, feel, or flexibility of the fabric and dries odor free
How To Apply
- Start with thoroughly clean and dry fabric free of soap residue. Follow the manufacturer's directions to remove all soiling and residue
- Apply outdoors or in a well-ventilated area
- Test for colorfastness in small inconspicuous area
- Spray until item is evenly wet slightly overlapping sprays
- if drops form on surface, wet a sponge with Ray Bloc and gently wipe drop. Do not allow large drops to dry
- Allow treated fabric to dry completely.
- Test for UV protection by sprinkling water on surface. If water beads, you are protected. If water beading does not appear sufficient, a second application may be necessary
Disclaimer: All brand names listed in this page is the registered trademark of an independent third party of no relation to the Trampoline Parts Center and is used for reference purposes only. The parts offered by Trampoline Parts Center are not original manufacturer's parts. We sell replacement parts for use in the repair or replacement of various trampoline parts. Our company and the parts contained herein are not sponsored, affiliated, nor otherwise connected in any way with any trampoline retailers named in this web site other than Trampoline Parts Center.
Write Your Own Review
|Enclosure Pole Count||N/A|
|Stores Sold at||N/A|
|No. of Cut-Out Holes||N/A|
|Compatible Pole Configuration||N/A|
|Compatible Frame Shape||Universal|
|Compatible Frame Size||Universal|
|Compatible V-Ring Count||N/A|
|Compatible Spring Size||N/A|